Title: Director of Marketing – Alpharetta, GA
Compensation: Based on Experience and Qualifications
Reports to: General Manager, North Point Mall, Alpharetta, GA
Purpose and Scope:
This position will lead the strategic formation and the day-to-day execution of the marketing plan for North Point in Alpharetta, GA. North Point just announced its vibrant, mixed-use, redevelopment plan. This position will help support the new brand and launch of this re-imagined district. The Marketing Director assists with all operating aspects of the center and is responsible for leading the marketing efforts of the property which includes the management, oversight and implementation of strategies and tactics for tenant productivity, community relations, special events, programming, digital marketing strategy, public relations and advertising in an effort to achieve the center’s goals. The Marketing Director will establish a working relationship with the General Manager and other center staff along with Trademark corporate teams, contractors, vendor, agencies/freelancers, media, community leaders and tenants. Director will also be asked to solicit sponsorships and help generate non-traditional revenue for the property. Director must be proficient in budget preparation, expense monitoring and budget re-forecasting.
- Develops, plans, and implements an annual marketing plan and budget, including property and market research, property goals and objectives, strategies and
- Manages the marketing budget in order to maximize property traffic and sales.
Plans and directs the property’s marketing program. This role serves as the primary liaison for the advertising, public relations, special events, sales promotions, community programming, and retailer relations activities for the property to drive strategy and execution.
- Fully implements and manages all aspects of the property’s digital program to include website, social media content, and administration of digital signage/advertising programs and associated
- Establishes a tenant relations program and provides assistance with merchant strategies, research and sales Serves as a main point of contact to all tenants.
- Works with development and placemaking teams on re-development efforts, messaging, and content curation.
- Manages and proactively builds and maintains lead-generation efforts and builds consumer database.
- Secures cash/trade sponsorship of special events and community programs and finds innovative ways to generate additional
- Reviews and prepares monthly report of results and
- Supervises the selection and operation of seasonal décor and related holiday activities including holiday photo
- Gathers and analyzes market information in order to provide recommendations to ownership as to the proper positioning for the property
- Serves as Manager on Duty in absence of the General Manager (including some Saturday, Sunday or Holiday coverage)
- Assists the General Manager in the representation of the property at the Chamber of Commerce, Visitors Bureau, Tourism organizations and other miscellaneous civic organizations.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in marketing, communications, public relations, or a related field of study.
- Five + years of experience in marketing, pr, digital communications or events.
- Proficient in digital and print communications.
- High performing ability to organize, time management and maintaining deadlines.
- Ability to maintain strong interpersonal skills with stakeholders, management, consumers and people at all levels in the organization.
- Self-starter with high energy, ability to problem solve and works well under pressure.
At Trademark, we recognize that our strength is directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We approach our business as learners and not knowers, and we equip our employees with the tools and training needed to succeed professionally. Trademark provides a highly collaborative work environment that encourages interaction across teams and senior leadership in order to produce high quality work for best-in-class commercial real estate across multiple asset classes.
Trademark Property Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
Trademark Benefits for you:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company Paid LTD, STD, and Life Insurance
- 15 days Paid Time Off – no waiting period. Increases over time
- Additional paid day off for your birthday each year
- 10 additional paid corporate holidays
- 401k employer match after 30 days of employment
- Employee assistance program to support every aspect of your wellbeing
- Annual bonus structure
- Personal and professional growth opportunities