Brand Ambassador – North Point Mall
We hire at 16 years of age.
- Consistently creates a welcoming environment as customers enter or exit the store.
- Immediately responds to customer inquiries and needs. Proactively seeks opportunities to deliver a great customer experience. Assists in the location, availability and selection of merchandise.
- Uses basic selling techniques to engage with the customer.
- Introduces current sales, promotions, credit card applications and other brand initiatives to gain customer’s loyalty.
- Follows the Company’s Customer FIRST model (Friendly Greeting, Identifying Needs, Responding, Suggesting and Styling, and Thanking).
- Completes sales transactions and maintains proper accountability at registers.
- Processes merchandise returns and exchanges courteously and under company guidelines.
- Speaks positively about the brand, about our customers, and about other team members.
- Demonstrates initiative, teamwork and ownership in every interaction.
- Maintains the visual standards for the selling floor, fitting rooms, visual displays and presentations.
- Assists in daily store recovery, before, during or after store opening hours.
- Adheres to company policies, procedures, and loss prevention practices.
- Shares feedback and ideas with management that will help improve the processes in the store.
- Adapts to an environment that changes quickly while managing multiple tasks.
- Provides support for all cross-functional departments.
- Helps set the tone and standards that drive customer satisfaction and that will lead the business to be recognizable within the market.